Sea to Sky Soils is always looking for motivated people to work with. Any employment opportunities will be listed on this page, however if you're interested in working with us and there are no postings listed, feel free to reach out via our Contact Us page.
Plastic Picker and Labourer - Full Time or Part Time
An opportunity is available at our organics recycling facility on the forefront of sustainability in the Sea to Sky region. Become a part of the team at this locally owned and operated site, offering competitive pay and a great working environment.
This position reports to the site Foreman and will be assigned tasks with a goal of maintaining the site at a high standard and facilitating production.
- Picking plastic, stones and other contaminants out of the compost material stream
- Shovelling soil
- Cleaning machines and buildings
- Pressure washing
- Covering and uncovering piles with large tarps
- Helping to pull pipes from under piles
- Repair work to pipes and tarps
- Other tasks as they arise and as required
- Ability to do hard physical labour
- Proven track record of reliable attendance and good work ethic
- Willingness to work out in the elements
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to work alone and as part of a team
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Desire to work in the Pemberton area for the long-term
- Equipment maintenance experience
- Experience on an industrial work site
- Track record of safety on the job
Posted, July 20, 2018
There is no set closing date but C.V.s will be reviewed as they are submitted, selected applicants will be contacted to arrange an interview and the position will be filled when a suitable candidate is found.
To apply submit C.V. and references to email@example.com
For more information call 604 907 3478